Image Map

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Pros and Cons of Having Short Hair...


So I'm a girl who happens to have short hair, here's 3 positives and 3
negatives about it, enjoy:)...
Before...
After!
 Pros First
1) It's SO easy to wash and blowdry. Hair all done in 20 mins:)

2) Doesn't blow all in your face on a windy day, YAY! This is one of the reasons I cut it all off in the first place, but that's for another post;)

3) I don't have to worry about knots. One brush with my tangle teaser and I'm ready to rock and roll...



Cons...
1) In my school uniform, I do look a bit like a boy. This isn't great.

2) There aren't many ways to style my hair. The way it's cut at the time, is the way it looks from that way forward.

3) "STICKY UP FLICKS", is what I like to call the little blighter bits of hair that just won't flatten. I look like a porcupine at times...

Girls, do any of you have short hair, what are your pros and cons? Do you get "sticky up flicks", with longer hair? What colour are your tangle teasers?

Cheerio! Milly x

No comments:

Post a Comment