Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd do the 50 facts about me tag so it gives you guys the chance to get to know me a little bit better:)
Sorry if you find this sort of post a tad boring but nevertheless off we go!
1. I have 3 cats: Blackie who's 16, Tinka who's 4 and Lola who's also 4.
2. I love funky, quirky T-Shirts:)
3. I'm 14 in year 10 of school which is the first year of high school in America I think?
4. I have a sister called Poppy.
5. I live in a small village in Yorkshire surrounded by countryside.
6. I dive for Leeds.
7. I've been a bridesmaid twice.
8. I play the double bass and violin- I'm working towards my grade 4 in both.
9. I have 2 trampolines in my front garden.
10. I've broken my arm by turning a kids plastic slide upside down and then climbing up backwards and jumping off. Don't ask.
11. I've also broken my rib by riding my bmx off of a very unstable ramp on a curb, this resulted in me going over the handle bars and the handle bars going into my rib. I wont give any more details...
12. My favourite musical is Hairspray.
14. I collect rubbers, infact I've written a post about it here that tells you ALL about it.
15. When I was about 10 I used to spend all my time talking to chatbots on MSN, I was a very social child...
16. I'm a girl gamer.
17. My favourite game ever is Zelda Ocarina of time which I play on the N64.
18. My first ever game was TAZ on the original xbox, I started playing it when I was 2?! I say playing it but really I probably just sat there drooling all over the controller.
19. I don't have a favourite book, I like too many of them ok?
20. I love to bake.
21. I can't say the word squirrel, it comes out "squuiirrrl" or "scirril"...
22. I always have painted nails, even at school I have a light colour on like what I show on my blog post here.
23. I have really fair, pale skin. This means I burn super easily:(
24. One of my eyes is a light green, and one is a dark green, scary stuff:O
25. I'm a green belt in Taekwondo, again, I'm sooo hard.
26. The first car I drove was a ferrari when I was 13, I drove very slow.
27. I've never been on an aeroplane but I'm excited to.
28. I'm truly terrible at listening and get distracted really easily, give me a book or write it down and I'm fine:)
29. I am not a fussy eater, I eat anything and everything food.
30. When I was little I had bright blonde hair, it's gradually getting darker and darker.
31. I want to be a vet when I'm older.
32. I have 5 youtube channels consisting of me and my sister miming to stupid songs from about 6 years ago, trampolining, music playing and news report spoofs. I'm not going to link them, let me know if you find any;)
33. I love heights, rollercoasters and climbing but I can't stand spinny roundy rides:/
34. My birthday is on the 7th of January- I'm a Capricorn.
35. I used to play Rugby before I realised that girls who play rugby are usually a lot bigger and stronger than petite diver Milly.
36. I'm shoe size 6.
37. I love Costa Frappuccinos, mmm.
38. I used to be intolerant to cheese but now I love it:D
39. I really do not like spiders, I scream.
40. My first word was "baby".
41. My middle name is Grace.
42. My favourite food is fruit, I can't narrow it down more than that.
43. My favourite colours are green and pink.
44. I always carry around lip-balm as I hate to have dry lips.
45. My favourite subjects at school are maths, science, music and drama.
46. I know pi to 37 decimal places...
47. When I was little I went through a phase of only eating cheese and chips.
48. A couple of weeks ago I rode a horesicle around as part of an arts project.
50. Finally, I've been writing my blog for 4 months (loving it)and can't wait for my blog to grow! I love my small number of followers who comment and give feedback on my posts, it really helps my blog to get better so thank you!:)
Well I hope you all enjoyed that fun tag!
- Holly over on A Daydreamers Thoughts
- And all of youuuu
Let me know if any of you do this tag in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out:)
Cheerio! Milly x