|Why so beautiful?|
Yep and because of this I thought I'd share some reasons to love maths. Please don't stop visiting my blog, it's not all about maths, we also talk about puppies and rainbows)
1. First thing's first: a study has proven that Chocolate can improve your maths skills and make you feel less tired or mentally drained. This means that whilst studying and before exams you HAVE to eat chocolate because then you will become a maths GENIUS. If that's not a reason to love maths then I don't know what is;) You can read the full article ~HERE~
Notice how I demonstrated this in a mathematically way^, pretty proud of myself for that one^_^
2. Realise that in maths you don't even need to be good at spelling, have to wear horrific clothes and get all sweaty afterwards or remember case studies. All that maths requires is for you to sit in a room, incredibly still and look like you're entering stuff on a calculator when in reality you're just trying to spell words on it...
Alternatively you could attempt to have a go at a few questions and discover that YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!!
3. The answers are either right or wrong, no faffing around deciding if it's 'relevant to the question' etc. That's one of the reasons I love maths so much as, unlike English, it's black and white!
4. You don't have to remember words or phrases, facts or philosophies to the exact letter. In fact maths requires the least amount of revision once you've got your head around parts of it. Any formula you might need to use is on the front of your exam paper so the only thing you need to remember is how to APPLY it to questions:)) Piece of PI*
5. It's super practical, you can use maths for practically anything! So whatever you want to do/ are doing now uses maths, WOOP!
Something a bit different here on Miyyi, let me know what you think down below! Also what are your opinions on maths, do you love or hate the subject and please tell me why I'm genuinely interested!!^_^
Side note from maths... when this post goes up I'll be in Wales staying with family, probably looking at castles or body boarding on the beach, FUN! But I've just worked out how to schedule a post to go up. This obviously means I'm no longer a blogging N00B, woohoo!!
Cheerio! Milly x
* I changed it from 'piece of cake' to 'piece of Pie' to 'Pi' because it was a maths word. I'm so sorry that was so awful I even had to explain myself, plz no h8.