Image Map

Saturday 27 September 2014

BarryM Nail Paint in Rose Hip






This was the first BarryM polish I've owned and I have to say that I love it! This is from the Gelly High Shine Range and is called 'Rose Hip'. I got it from Superdrug whilst I was visiting family in Wales (there's always time to shop;)) and I'm obsessed and feel that I need to go out right now and buy all the colours.

They come in a 10 ml bottle and this one cost £3.99. It took two coats to get the colour completely opaque which I think is amazing as it's the same with the Essie polishes and they're twice the price!

The consistency is wonderful although it did go slightly streaky at times on some nails, I'm putting that down to my poor nail polish application skills...

It seems to last on the nails a decent amount of time too, four days without a base coat or top coat and a good week with:))

So I'm a happy bunny about this polish and I'll definitely buy more shades^_^

What's your favourite nail polish brand and colour? Are you a fan of the BarryM range?

Cheerio! Milly x


Email: mily.w.h@gmail.com

Previous post click HERE

P.S. image mapping decided to randomly delete my header which was extremely annoying so I've spent a good hour putting it back to normal:/ has anyone else had this problem? I'm also in the process of creating an 'About Me' page so that will be ready in the next week:)) byee

6 comments:

  1. this colour is so beautiful!! so light and subtle! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/nip-fab-skincare-review.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!^_^ That's what I like about it too:))xx

      Delete
  2. YES! I have this colour and I love it too, it's definitely one of my favourites! I'm so glad someone else loves it too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that nail polish colour, it looks amazing on you!!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete